Wire Shelving Push In Pole Inserts - 4 Pack
Important Information Regarding Pole Inserts
Pole Connectors and Pole Inserts can be tricky to purchase due to the actual pole thickness of the metal used for the 1” poles.
Our website currently sells two different “pole thickness” sizes for our 1” pole inserts.
• If SOURCE is equal to OTHER then the Pole Connector or Insert is made for a 1” pole with a 1.2mm pole thickness.
• If SOURCE is equal to COSTCO then the Pole Connector or Insert is made for a 1” pole with a 1.4mm pole thickness.
Currently most wire racks sold with 1” poles have a pole thickness of 1.2mm. Costco currently sells a few models with 1.4mm pole thickness. These specific models are:
• Model #506612
• Model #925395
• Any Model number starting with “SW50”
It is important to note that many retailers are starting to sell wire racks with a 1” pole thickness of only 1.0mm and we currently do not sell this size on our web site.
If you are looking to purchase pole connectors or inserts and you do not know the thickness of your 1” pole then we recommend:
• Call us at 866-375-7994 and if you have your specific model number of your wire rack we may be able to assist you.
• If your timing is not important then purchase the most used size of 1.2mm (source equal to other) and if it does not fit then purchase the 1.4mm size.
• If your timing is important then purchase both sizes and you can return the size that does not fit. (see our Return Policy for specifics)
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping|