Wire Shelving Pole Inserts - Screw In
Important Information Regarding Post Inserts
Wire Shelving Post Inserts can be tricky to purchase due to the actual post thickness of the metal used for the 1” posts.
Our website currently sells two different “post thickness” sizes for our 1” post inserts.
• If SOURCE is equal to OTHER then the Post Connector or Insert is made for a 1” post with a 1.2mm post thickness.
• If SOURCE is equal to COSTCO then the Post Connector or Insert is made for a 1” post with a 1.4mm post thickness.
Currently most wire racks sold with 1” post have a post thickness of 1.2mm. Costco currently sells a few models with 1.4mm post thickness. These specific models are:
• Model #506612
• Model #925395
• Any Model number starting with “SW50”
It is important to note that many retailers are starting to sell wire racks with a 1” post thickness of only 1.0mm and we currently do not sell this size on our web site.
If you are looking to purchase post connectors or inserts and you do not know the thickness of your 1” post then we recommend:
• Call us at 866-375-7994 and if you have your specific model number of your wire rack we may be able to assist you.
• If your timing is not important then purchase the most used size of 1.2mm (source equal to other) and if it does not fit then purchase the 1.4mm size.
• If your timing is important then purchase both sizes and you can return the size that does not fit. (see our Return Policy for specifics)
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping|